London Landmarks Half Marathon 2018
About the event
Get your place in this brand new, closed road central London run. Join 10,000 runners in the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster. You will start on Pall Mall, finish by Downing Street and have fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Expect to discover London’s hidden secrets on this event. Celebrate the capitals wonderful culture and heritage with not your average mile markers – learn quirky facts while running, from London’s biggest grasshopper to where the bowler hat was created.
|Date||Location||Distance||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|Sunday 25 March 2018||London||Half marathon||£25||£400|
Need a charity place?
Join Team Sense with a guaranteed charity place in the half marathon. Register for just £25 and commit to raise at least £400.
Got your own place?
Let us know and become a part of Team Sense. You can set your own fundraising target, and we'll support you every step.
How we will support you
Our expert National Events team is on hand to offer you an unrivalled support package, which includes:
- Unlimited support, advice and guidance right up until race day
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas to help you smash your targets
- Branded materials to help you promote your fundraising
- Training plans for runners of all levels
- A Sense running vest to wear with pride on your big day
- The loudest voices out on the course shouting YOUR name at our charity cheer point
- Cheering T-shirts for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too!