Icelandic Lava Trek
About the event
Join Team Sense in a trek through one of the planet’s most volcanic regions.
During your trip you’ll take in thundering waterfalls, steaming lava fields, plunging fjords and spouting geysers. Even though it’s a fairly short trip it will be packed full of activity with steep climbs and rough descents along the way. Finishing the challenge in breath-taking style, you’ll be able to relax those tired legs in the world-famous Blue Lagoon.
|Date||Location||Entry fee||Min sponsorship||Self-funder option|
|16 August - 20 August 2017 (recommended)||Iceland||£345||£2,845||£1,395|
Apply for a place
Visit Charity Challenge to apply for your place with Team Sense
Can't make 8 August? Other dates are available from Charity Challenge.
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Charity Challenge
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email email@example.com