Fundraising at university
If you are currently studying at a university that run charitable events throughout the year or have a Raise and Give (RAG) society we would love to work with you on nominating Sense as the charity of choice or organising a ‘RAG Raid’ street collection in the city centre.
If you are not a member of the society ask at the Student Guild who this year’s Committee Chair is and enquire with them how you can nominate Sense. If you are a member of the society looking for a charity to work with please contact our team to find out about how we can support you with fundraising in the coming term or book a collection for you.
For RAG societies that we work with we can provide:
- Professional fundraising support and assistance with regional PR as well as an article in the Sense newsletter and website with updates on amount raised
- Street collection permits in major UK cities plus fancy dress, prizes / certificates for collectors and Sense buckets, banners, stickers and tips to help you make a bigger impact for our cause
- We can supply you with Sense branded items to help promote your fundraising activities. Please let us know if need posters, flyers and fundraising packs.
- If you fancy taking on an international challenge we can organise these for you and support your fundraising
- We can provide T-shirts, thank you letters and certificates for individuals who have raised funds as well as a thank you to the committee itself.
Please contact your local fundraiser for more information about fundraising at your university on 0300 330 9257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
First published: Wednesday 20 August 2014
Updated: Tuesday 22 December 2015