Join Sense on one of our cycling challenges, they're a great way to get fit and have an adventure whilst raising money for people affected by deafblindness.
Sign up for a place with Sense and our expert Events team will offer you the best support package around, including:
- Unlimited advice and support
- Fundraising pack bursting with ideas
- Fundraising materials to help you push up those £££'s
- Regular news to keep you motivated
- Sense vest to wear with pride on your big day
- Cheering materials for family & friends who support you on the day
All you need to do is fill in the application form for the cycling event of your choice and we will contact you to discuss your event and how we can best support you to achieve all your goals.
If you would like to speak to the Events team before filling in the form, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email email@example.com.
Current cycling events
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Sunday 30 July 2017
Deloitte Ride Across Britain
9-17 September 2017
London to Paris
Various (7-11 June 2017 recommended)
London to Amsterdam
22-24 September 2017
Venice to Rome
Various (27 September - 2 October recommended)
Various (11 March - 21 March 2017 recommended)
First published: Friday 30 November 2012
Updated: Tuesday 13 December 2016