Cycle Burma (Myanmar)
About the event
Join Team Sense on this stunning experience across one of the least explored countries in the world.
Burma is a land of rich history and breath-taking scenery. Cycling is the perfect way to discover the friendly culture of this land almost untouched by tourism.
From Mandalay you’ll head for Bagan’s ancient temples, before heading east through hot dry lowlands, passing small villages, teak plantations and rice paddies before tackling the long winding road up into cooler jungle-clad hills.
A great descent will bring you to the shores of Lake Inle, where you’ll have time to relax and see the local ways of life. Download the full itinerary (PDF)
|Date||Location||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|4 - 13 November 2017||Burma (Myanmar)||£299||£4,050|
Apply for a place
Visit Discover Adventure to apply for your place with Team Sense
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Discover Adventure
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email email@example.com