Brighton Marathon 2018
About the event
Run along the iconic Brighton seafront and enjoy a great course, brilliant sea views and an amazing atmosphere. The Brighton Marathon is one of the UK's most popular marathons and perfect for runners of all levels.
Challenge yourself and take on 26.2 miles around one of Britain's most beautiful cities. Starting in Preston Park, you'll run past iconic sites in Brighton, including the picturesque seafront, and finish next to the world famous pier. The atmosphere on the day is buzzing, with thousands taking to the streets to cheer on the runners.
If you weren’t already tempted, sign up by the end of May and we’ll send you an exclusive Sense headband and matching sweatbands!
|Date||Location||Distance||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|Sunday 15 April 2018||Brighton||Marathon||£10||£300|
Need a charity place?
Join Team Sense with a guaranteed charity place in the marathon. Register for just £10 and commit to raise at least £300.
Got your own place?
Let us know and become a part of Team Sense. There's no minimum fundraising target, and we'll support you every step.
How we will support you
Our expert National Events team is on hand to offer you an unrivalled support package, which includes:
- Unlimited support, advice and guidance right up until race day
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas to help you smash your targets
- Extensive training programmes for runners of all levels
- A limited edition Sense running vest to wear with pride on your big day
- The loudest voices out on the course shouting YOUR name at our charity cheer point
- Cheering T-shirts for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too!