Berlin Marathon 2018
About the event
Taking place on Sunday 16 September 2018, this event is one of the world-famous marathon majors!
The course is particularly popular amongst runners due to its flat profile. It's great for first-timers or for a personal best! It's also a favourite amongst world-famous athletes, and 2014 saw Dennis Kimetto set a new world record for a finishing time.
The Berlin Marathon has an incredible atmosphere, with 40,000 runners taking part on the day, and thousands more supporters coming out to cheer them on!
|Date||Location||Distance||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|16 September 2018||Berlin||Marathon||£50||£700|
Need a charity place?
Join Team Sense with a guaranteed charity place in the marathon. Register for just £10 and commit to raise at least £300.
Got your own place?
Let us know and become a part of Team Sense. You can set your own fundraising target, and we'll support you every step.
How we will support you
Our expert National Events team is on hand to offer you an unrivalled support package, which includes:
- Unlimited support, advice and guidance right up until race day
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas to help you smash your targets
- Branded materials to help promote your fundraising
- Training plans for runners of all levels
- A Sense running vest to wear with pride on your big day
- Cheering T-shirts and materials for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too!