3 Peaks Challenge
About the event
Join Team Sense while conquering the highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales in ‘one go’.
Starting in Ben Nevis, Scotland, on Saturday morning, you’ll then head south to the Lake District for Scafell Pike on Saturday night and finish with an early morning ascent of Snowdon in Wales on the Sunday. The aim is to complete all three of the peaks in just 24 hours, an impressive challenge!
You’ll be guided on all three peaks by qualified mountain leaders whilst you cover 26 miles total horizontal distance and 3,000m of vertical ascent. It may be a tough event but the massive sense of achievement once you’ve finished will make it all worth it.
|Date||Location||Registration fee||Minimum sponsorship||Self-funder option|
|15 September - 17 September
|Scotland, England & Wales||£99||£650||£300 (and raise as much as you can)|
Apply for a place
Visit our page on Maximum Adventure to register for your place with Team Sense
Can’t make 15 September? Don’t worry; other dates are also available throughout the year from Maximum Adventure.
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Maximum Adventure
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org