Become a member
We are committed to keeping our members in touch with the latest news and information from across Sense and elsewhere.
Sense membership offers the opportunity to hear first-hand about national and local events, to help support members to link-up with one another, to share experiences and knowledge, and to find out about the support and services that are available.
It’s free to join - and as soon as you have signed up you can start to enjoy the many benefits:
- Regular news and updates from Sense and other members
(Talking Sense, the organisation's magazine published three times a year and A Sense of Belonging, our monthly e-bulletin)
- Access and invitation to a regular programme of free or subsidised local and national events, including the annual Members Day
- News and information about volunteering, employment and campaigning opportunities
- Readily available information about all aspects of Sense services
- A range of opportunities to get involved and support Sense
- Information about local forums and groups
- Access to Sense’s specialist library
By joining you can help us to provide an even stronger collective voice and provide support and guidance to our on-going work.
So, whatever your reasons for joining, welcome to Sense!
Sense membership is free but if you would to give a donation please visit our Make a donation page.
First published: Monday 14 May 2012
Updated: Wednesday 3 September 2014