I need to know about
I want to
Latest news See all news
- Sense: Closure of the Independent Living Fund
Sense responds to the closure of the Independent Living Fund
- Tapestry of Touch – our sensory pompom artwork moves on to Hertfordshire
Sense’s ‘hands-on’ art exhibition to spread the word about sight and hearing loss is moving on to Hertfordshire County Hall from 11 -23 March.
- Thanks to University of Chester students who recently held a Dinner in the Dark...
- If you aren't successful in the Royal Parks Half Marathon general ballot, which...
- If you didn't get a place in today's @RPFHalfMarathon general ballot, we have places available! http://t.co/pEcG2HqMJl #runforsense 9 hours 21 min ago
- @Ofcom important step - users must understand improvements on offer, what they can access & how 18 Apr not far away http://t.co/8Xze87b39m 15 hours 22 min ago
- Tapestry of Touch lands in Hertfordshire next week. Local artist Mark Brazier-Jones opens the exhibition on 17 March. http://t.co/c2gL3ILpNb 1 day 8 hours ago