I need to know about
I want to
Latest news See all news
- Sense: Threshold for social care "far too high"
Many disabled and older people will miss out on services they desperately need following Care Act regulations published by the Government today
- Sense Stables and RDA Fenland Group receive £30,000 from local charity
Councillor Angela Newton and Mrs Bennett presented the Sense Stables and the RDA Fenland Group with cheques totalling £30,000 from the DASH Holiday Homes fund
- Around the world deafblind children are missing out on the support they need. It...
- Fancy running a fantastic international marathon? The general entry ballot for t...
- Threshold for social "far too high" - @SueBrownSense response to the Care Act regulations published today: http://t.co/KjlUtYzNvp 6 hours 1 min ago
- RT @SpaldingVoice: £30,000 funds to Sense stables and riding for disabled group: http://t.co/fbX3Fzb2dz 1 day 7 hours ago
- RT @bbcouch: Watch: Meet Molly who is deafblind and has been at university for a month #disabledstudents http://t.co/eclFX1TTNi http://t.co… 2 days 3 hours ago