I need to know about
I want to
Latest news See all news
- Is your local authority ready for the SEN changes?
The Children and Families Act 2014, which has reformed the system of support for children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) in England, comes into effect across local authority areas today
- Arts project for young BSL users who have Usher
Sense have launched a new arts project for young BSL users with Usher.
- From today, local authorities in England have to make a number of big changes to...
- "People often think I'm joking when I tell them about my condition. Or they don'...
- Is your local authority ready for the big changes to the SEN system? Email your local Director of Children's Services http://t.co/FIQGlvMFCt 12 hours 39 min ago
- New resource for local authority SEN commissioners launched today by Sense @NDCS_UK @RNIB_campaigns @BlindChildrenUK http://t.co/w96OBZJN5D 13 hours 17 min ago
- RT @irwinmitchell: We've prepared some factsheets to explain the Children & Families Act 2014 http://t.co/aHAv7uKdvq @sensetweets @stevebr… 14 hours 5 min ago