I need to know about
I want to
Latest news See all news
- Sense Stables and RDA Fenland Group receive £30,000 from local charity
Councillor Angela Newton and Mrs Bennett presented the Sense Stables and the RDA Fenland Group with cheques totalling £30,000 from the DASH Holiday Homes fund
- Sense response to Lord Freud’s comments on the minimum wage for disabled people
Sense has today responded to the comments made by Lord Freud that disabled people are “not worth” the minimum wage.
- The Sense Awards celebrate the achievements of people involved in our work. Is t...
- We're running a web seminar on Monday 17 November from 3 to 4pm about how to ens...
- Last chance to submit your choices for the 2014 Sense Awards - nominations close this Friday! http://t.co/cBlhBp6XWc 19 hours 2 min ago
- Commissioning for Inclusivity - Sense webinar for health commissioners with @PatientVoiceSth on Mon 17 November http://t.co/5Iw9wHZLKH 19 hours 17 min ago
- RT @RNIB_campaigns: Have you had your coffee this morning? If you're blind or partially sighted, why not do our coffee shop survey? https:/… 22 hours 8 min ago